21 januari 2023
JÓRMA (they/them) is the artpop alter ego of music&context maker Jonathan Bonny (he/they). By curating safe spaces meant for their music to be experienced in, JÓRMA encourages the audience to get vulnerable with them. The music combines sensitive singer-songwriter aesthetics with electronic dance music references.
THEY/THEM is an interdisciplinary gathering about othering and belonging. A theatrical pop concert that invites you to reflect on how we look at “the other”.
- Concept, composition and performance Jonathan Bonny
- Performed by and created in collaboration Thora Sveinsdottir (viola), Annie Tangberg (cello), Marianna Soroka (percussion), Hélène Vrijdag (performance / voice), Paolo Yao Kouadio (dance)
- Dramaturgue Isabel Van Hauwe
- Text Rineke Roosenboom
- Choreography Manuel Kiros Paolini
- Light design and setting Johann Edelmann
- Sound design Mathijs Van Til
- Production manager Annemarie Venema
- Creative producer Agnese Fiocchi
- Administration and business manager Gerard Sangrá Navarro
- Special thanks to Grand Theatre Groningen, Station Noord, Yannis Kyriakides (composer percussion solo excerpts)
- Tijdsduur 60 min.
Er zijn (nog) geen voorstellingen gepland.